Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Aim of This Blog

I've always wanted to travel - but somehow, I've never gotten down to actually doing it.

Until now.

This week, K and I are in Bangalore (India). While exploring Bangalore, I realized how different each city is. Yes, the modern amenities offered, the malls, the roads - are the same. Yet, there are minor differences. The people are the same and yet different in many ways.

This is what has triggered this desire in me to document my travels in a blog.

I don't want to ramble about randomly - I want to categorize what I experience under some headings.

Here are the headings I plan to use:

1. The People

2. Transport 

3. Houses 

4. Marketplaces

5. Food

7. Tourist Attractions Visited

8. The Weather

9. Unique Observations





No comments:

Post a Comment